AVIC411.com

I NEED GRAPHICS HELP

THIS IS NOT A SALES PITCH, IT'S A GENUINE CRY FOR HELP

Think about it, we're all car lovers on here, I'm trying to help someone out with getting started. When was the last time you ran your hand over your car? Did it feel as smooth as running your hand over butter? It should have felt that smooth! IF NOT, get it professionally detailed, odds are you'll see a better brighter shine along with the knowledge that your paint is less likely to suffer with swirls and is protected from the ravages of mother earth.

When was the last time you were able to effectively eat off the engine? Get it professionally detailed, your car will feel better, you'll feel better about your car and you'll know... your enginebay is as clean as the outside of your car!

I need a logo creating for a "new venture" this being Car Detailing, the website is www.detailerguy.com the majority of the physical website programming has been completed, I need a logo created and cannot afford to get one created due to the unbelieveably high rates graphics guys charge (it's been created as a favor for a friend of mine).

There are no rules when it comes to the logo... (apart from) it should transfer to Black/White easily and look good at 2" x 4" (there will be decals created from the logo to advertise detailing services)

Thanks in advance!