AVIC411.com

Thank you Circuit City

A customer has a reciept that the installer installed the unit in a car, and there is proof after the accident that safety features are bypassed. Any judge would rule in the car owners favor. Huge lawsuit on the company the installer works for, and possibile legal action against the installer, which may even include manslaughter charges if someone died in the accident.

It's definetly not worth the trouble just so your customer can watch DVD's while driving.

sooo ur an installer super????? or even an avic owner???? and u stop your car any time you want to add navigation info huh??? if the answer to any of these questions is yes then u are a tool

Hey now, when I first got my d1 it was installed the right way. Which sucked. Now it's bypassed and only ime I mess with the nav is when I'm stopped anyway. Every time I used to hit the parking brake, it would trigger the turbo timer mode of my alarm. Kind of annonying after a while...