AVIC411.com

Anyone Done Business w/ CartronixPlus.com?

I've found some really good deals on the AVIC-D3 on some different websites only to find out that they are scams or just no good. I found a unit on CartronixPlus.com for $568.99. I checked with the BBB and there is no bad history and I also looked on some other business monitoring websites and they seem to have good ratings. I was wondering if anyone here has done business with them and how was the experience.

I'm nervous because I just ordered a AVIC-D3 package from them on Friday. They said it probably wouldn't ship until Monday because I ordered so late. Today is Monday and I went to go to the website to check the order status and the website is gone. I'm not sure what to think because I may have just lost $750. I keep trying to get to their website and it's not there.

I purchased my d3 from them. my first unit had a software issue, it would freeze up and not allow me to use any features of nav. I called them and the guy said send it to them and they would send me a new one. A week later I had a brand new one at my door. GREAT customer service. I too searched the web for a good deal, and found the scams ( japaneese models ect.) this site is for real! i have purchased other items from them and received them earlier than told. would recomend them to anyone!!!

I just received my D3 from them today. Also saw the website was down. I noticed they were changing from VeriSign to GoDaddy for their security. Possibly changing web site host? I have ordered from them 3 times and never a problem. Orders were shipped within 48 hours and delivered 1 day later.