AVIC411.com

Few problems with D2.

So I had my D2 installed in my car for about 9 months, it worked great, I then removed it to sell the car so it was sitting in a box for a few more months. I later decided to keep the car so I put the D2 back in (didnt have to do anything really as it was already wired up). After I put it in everything seemed fine for a while and then if started to have problems with navigating and it would blank out some of the options as if it were not bypassed at all and when i would put in an address it would say "route calculation was not possible". It would also sometimes say that the disk was not the right one and i needed to put the right one in. I'm not sure whats going on but its really pissing me off and i am going on a 6 hour trip tomorrow so i definitely need it. The problems only seem to arise after about 15 mins of the unit being powered on. The disk does not have hardly any scratches at all although it is a burned copy. I'm sure the antenna is in a good location. I'm not sure whats going on but if anyone could help me out i would appreciate it!!

Thanks,

Aaron