AVIC411.com

The ND-BC20PA is gangster!!!

ive had a 20pa for about 2 months now and finally installed it into my buddys megacab. freaking awesome. mount it anywhere (even off center) and it will back you up into a parking space straight. press the button on the wired remote and it switches to a top down view. it does it all through a digital dsp, its incredible, the top down view looks like you hung the camera off your tailgate about 3 feet away from your vehicle...

once you get it all installed you have to set it up for the mounting location and the angle of the camera. i recomend not mounting the button untill your done programming.

again sweeeeeeeet!!!!!! too bad its like 399

EHHH about the money i dont know if this is for everyone. but ill trade my buddy trucks again soon so i can put the bluetooth on it and ill do an in depth "review". considering pioneer themselves havnt taken the time to show us all what it can do. ill take some pics with my dig cam and if it shows well enough then ill make a nice step by step.

are you gonna use it for towing? or backin up?

I'm gonna use it for just backing up. When I park my truck, I always back in, just a habit of a former valet. I don't think I'll ever have to tow anything. Its just that I'm one of those who won't sleep easy knowing that I didn't get the best product for my money. I am purchasing the Avic Z2x package which as you know, comes with the ND-BC2. I'll prolly just sell that off for $150 and put it towards the ND-BC20PA. I just wanted to know what the parking assist was all about. I can't find anything, anywhere online about it. Please post pictures or videos somewhere.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...