AVIC411.com

Kenwood DNX-7100 question

i was curious since its so hard to get info on any gps that isnt an avic (no 411 forum for the kenny's) i was wondering does the 7100 allow for custom wallpapers from the usb or sd card? i currently own the 6019 and its interface looks horribly old like DOS, also is the usb in the rear or front of the unit? also if anyone knows a forum dedicated to the kenwoods let me know i would like more info on this receiver before i make up my mind. Im debating between the D3,Z2,and the 7100. im a little lost as to the bypass on the pioneers what can and cant the gps do without the dvd in bypass and such.

The usb is in the back and is rather short. You can add 3 custom wallpapers in the form of 480x270 via USB only.I am trying to get used to it initially wanted a Pioneer but was talked into a Kenwood. I wish there was a specific Kenwood forum if you find one please let me know. J-

does it load the wallpapers to memory or does the usb with the pics have to be plugged in at all times to keep them.