AVIC411.com

So everything is installed and working... but,

Hey Guys,

Okay so I got a N2 headunit and N3 brain. Hooked it up, did the bypass and everything is working fine. Installed the 60 DVD and it works fine. GPS is full signal and everything... but the minute I take the dvd out, the mapping says that it switches to mem mode and the gps no longer responds... what am I doing wrong???

Can someone help????

Thanks.....

Jay

You need to go into you Navi Menu, Settings, Defined Locations, Map in Memory and then save to memory the area you generaly drive in.

Once you navigate outside the saved area, then you will have to reload your disk.

Hope this helps!

You can also download the user manual for your unit from the Pioneer Electronis website for more information.

http://www.pioneerelectronics.com/PUSA/ ... C-N2?tab=D

Good to see you up and running Dguy. If you want put your home area in memory. It really isn't that great, but if your close to home you'll have detail. Or if you plan a trip put it in memory. I do that with the N4 and it works while my daughter watches her movies.

Rob