AVIC411.com

I am sure somebody knows the answer, at least I hope because I am baffled!!

I was going down the road one day and it started giving me streets in NY (I live in VA and I was driving in VA). I thought it had just gotten confused as computers sometimes do, so I just turned everything off for a bit and started it back up. Same thing. Called Pioneer and they instructed me to remove a fuse and reset the entire unit back to factory settings. Did that and my streets came back and everything appeared to be working. HOWEVER...the iPod settings are lost - none of the songs or genres come up any more...just generic 000111 track or something like that. Also, I had the unit hooked up to my DVD rear entertainment system so that I could watch what they watch (movies) and now it will not even bring up that screen. It will not play a DVD at all. It has nothing to do with the bypass because it will not even play when the car is in park.

I also would like to know how to be able to watch t.v. (at least the same as what the rear video is playing - they can watch t.v. so there is a t.v. tuner)...I just need to know how to hook this up.

Thanks for ANY assistance

Look in the manual for the ipod adaptor and it will tell you to bring up the function menu for changing the display from just track numbers to song name, or artist, etc. I don't remember which function button it is

Then source your D1 to off. Go into the initial/settings menu and turn the A/V INPUT to video and you should get what your rear monitors were showing if they installed it the way you describe.