AVIC411.com

d3 bluetooth not connecting to lg vx8550

I can assure you that the 8500 is compatible because I just tried it in place of my 8700 and it connected. You need to first put your phone into visible mode, then click on add new device and it will start searching. During that time, you will want your D3 to search for bluetooth devices and they will connect. Its the default passcode of 0000 that you will need to enter on your 8550 once they find each other, and then they will pair up.

However, once they are paired up, neither my 8500 or 8700 will work when making phone calls which is what Im stuck at currently and have a thread opened up on.

I got my lg vx8550 to connect and pair with the btb200.... now i go and try to register it and it doesn't appear on the list... does anybody know how to register this phone or any lg... I think they are all pretty much similar... I had to make the phone visible to get it to pair and connect... i'm stuck here though.. i would hate to have to go thru all that each time..