AVIC411.com

AVIC-D2 - Bypass Issue After CNDV-70MTP Upgrade

^ I'm guessing he was using a burned copy of an update disk and it turned out to be a bad disk. An original copy of the update disk shouldn't cause this to happen.

I'll go you one better, I'd guess he never moved that extra wire. If I understand correctly, in the early D1's you could get by with only grounding the parking brake wire. The update probably enabled the GPS/VSS thing that you have to bypass with the service mode wire (moving the phone mute wire to the empty power pin.) Something in his answers made me think he didn't understand the question when someone asked if the wire he moved was still connected at both ends.

• 10 months later...

Hello Guys,

I'm a noob to the site.. I have similar problem. Everything was working fine with the bypass on my d2 but I was given a copy cndv-70mtp upgrade and now I get same error about the parking brake. Could it be it the upgrade or something else.. If I put the old original disc will it chance or fix it?..

Thank you ..