AVIC411.com

<SOLVED> XM Song Memory..

What's up boys and girls.. I have the N3 with Navitraffic.. I want to use the memory function to store songs that I am listening too at a later time. When I go to hit memory, it doesn't allow me to save the song..Anyone have this issue?
It just kind of saves the song you are listening to into the memory list. I don't remember any kind of indication occuring. The manual explains how it works in more detail. It does work though. When the song plays on some other channel, a pop up asks if you want to switch channels.

Derek
thanks derek.. I do the steps exactly like the manual says, but for some reason the mem button is "grayed" out

[quote name="ohlarikd"]It just kind of saves the song you are listening to into the memory list. I don't remember any kind of indication occuring. The manual explains how it works in more detail. It does work though. When the song plays on some other channel, a pop up asks if you want to switch channels.

Derek[/quote]
lol..I figured it out..I didn't realize that there was a mem button on the front of the unit..doh

[quote name="JasonH"]There sould be a physical "memo" button on the unit, just press and hold that until it beeps, you just saved the current song.[/quote]
  • 6 months later...