AVIC411.com

how to turn on off pioneer avic z110bt

2 hours ago, HandsomeSteve said:

how to turn on off pioneer avic z110bt

I'm sure you can find installation and user manuals online. The unit has two +12vdc power sources. Yellow and Red  One is constant and the other is connected to an ignition switched source. That's how you turn it off (usually turn off the ignition).

4 hours ago, HandsomeSteve said:

I'll rephase how to not turn radio on w/ ACC on?

how to turn radio off w/ engine on? do I have to add my own switch?

Press and hold the "Talk" button (just to left of Volume -+. This sets the AV source to Off. I don't know if that carries over after you restart via ACC Off. 

Keep in mind that the unit is usually never completely off (unless the battery is disconnected). The red wire is a trigger to turn it on/off. So turning off the audio/video using the Voice button is the recommended way. If that doesn't suit your needs, then you could install an On/Off switch to the red wire.

Well sounds like it's down to a switch on the red wire. I don't have a Pioneer anymore but I thought there was a way to select an Off source (which turns off audio and display). Might depend on the firmware version.