AVIC411.com

Playing DVDs with both Z1 and Z2

Hi,

I was wondering if anybody can answer this for me- I want to be able to play DVD's while im driving. An audio store told me that I can do it with the Z1. He said the Z2 would do it through the rear camera input but would say "objects in mirrior are closser then they appear" the whole time. But he said that I should just buy the Z1. Can somebody help me?

Hi,

I was wondering if anybody can answer this for me- I want to be able to play DVD's while im driving. An audio store told me that I can do it with the Z1. He said the Z2 would do it through the rear camera input but would say "objects in mirrior are closser then they appear" the whole time. But he said that I should just buy the Z1. Can somebody help me?

Yup. It's possible and you don't need to use the rear camera view.

http://www.sminntech.com/z1flash.html#newbypass

If you are nervous, hire a professional. If he has any clue about the car stereo business, he knows how to bypass a Z2. If he doesn't, find someone who knows what they are doing

I have seen that before but I am nervous about that because all I see its for is the Z1. I just dont want to screw it up. I am not that computer inclined lol.

Yeah, Thats where I got my info from in the first note I wrote. They said the only way to bypass it would be throught the rear camera output or something so when I would watch a movie it would say "objects in mirrior are closer than they appear". So none of that is true huh

Find a new shop. There is no reason to use the rear camera input

Yeah, Thats where I got my info from in the first note I wrote. They said the only way to bypass it would be throught the rear camera output or something so when I would watch a movie it would say "objects in mirrior are closer than they appear". So none of that is true huh