AVIC411.com

I installed my D3 yesterday and am having trouble with the bluetooth. I have a Moto Q and Razr and have tried both. I've connected with both phones no problem, I can dial etc, but I have no sound coming through the stereo. The mic is working and people can hear me just fine, I just can't hear them. Any ideas?

Ok since this was listed as a weird problem I thought I'd post here. I've been trying to transfer my phonebook form my motorola razor for 2 days. Well to make a long story short I have the phone set to connect automatically and it's registered with the btb in position1. Here's the weird part I havent been able to transfer the phone book, when I go to the function menu and hit phonebook transfer it disconnects just like it says in the book. My problem is now I can't get the phone to see the btb or the btb to see the phone. Any ideas? I've turned the phone off shut the vehicle off and opened the door so the d3 turns all the way off.

After you hit phonebook transfer and it disconnects, select ONE contact from phone's phonebook, hit Send Contact, or Send V-card, or whatever your phone uses. It will give you the choice of sending by message or by bluetooth. Select bluetooth. Then Select 'Look for Devices.' It should find Pioneer BT unit 2. Select that

Once you have done it once, you won't have to look for devices each time, it will already been on the list

Ok since this was listed as a weird problem I thought I'd post here. I've been trying to transfer my phonebook form my motorola razor for 2 days. Well to make a long story short I have the phone set to connect automatically and it's registered with the btb in position1. Here's the weird part I havent been able to transfer the phone book, when I go to the function menu and hit phonebook transfer it disconnects just like it says in the book. My problem is now I can't get the phone to see the btb or the btb to see the phone. Any ideas? I've turned the phone off shut the vehicle off and opened the door so the d3 turns all the way off.

I have that same problem. Just installed my BT module today and tried my RAZR V3xx to no avail. It connects just fine, but the minute I try to transfer the phone it disconnects the phone. Haven't tried the "send contact" method, but I don't want to do that 200x to get them all over.

Regarding getting the connection back, there is a button on the BT screen that allows you to connect with the phone of your choice, as opposed to searching for the phone. Did you try that? Maybe it says "direct connect" or something like that?

Also, I was unable to get my wife's KRZR to connect...it kept telling me that the pin was wrong...and I was giving it the "0000" pin that worked for my RAZR.

I actually figured it out yesterday. I had to shut the phone off again for about a minute then when I trurned it back on it paired up and I was able to transfer the phonebook. I did have to do them one at a time but it wasn't a big deal just scrolled through the list and sent them then paired the 2 back up when I was done.

At least that worked for you. I'll have to choose the more important contacts and do them one by one until they're in there.

I have to say that the BT works pretty well...range-wise I was in my house after the BT install yesterday, car on, and I got a call on the cell (in my pocket) that was answered in the car. My daughter had NO idea how the hell the call was coming in with my phone nowhere near the vehicle. Luckily, I don't often have the car on & nearby w.o me in there. :lol: