AVIC411.com

Professional Installation w/ Crutchfield

Hey guys, new to the site. I tried searching for this but couldn't find exactly my question. Anywho, I am going to order a Pioneer AVIC-D3 from Crutchfield.com and I want to get it professionally installed. Crutchfield has a product called "InstallCard" that you can use to get an in-dash GPS, DVD installed with and it has a pre-paid amount of $199.99. I am getting the ipod, bluetooth, and sirius addons for the AVIC, so given how many things must be connected, do you guys think $199.99 is too much/too little or an appropriate price? Has anyone had any luck going with a place like BestBuy or Circuit City for installations and if so, what were their prices like for an installation like this? I did a search and someone else asked this question, but no one said they used it. BTW, this is going to be installed on a 2008 Mustang GT with Shaker 500 sound system.

Thanks a lot!

thats what theyre supposed to charge....i dont think ive ever charged it when i install an ipod cable tho....i think its ridiculous to pay 18 bucks for that, but im just telling you what they may charge. on mine i just took that one plate on the left side of the console and cut a notch in it and ran it in..i left the line in plug alone.