AVIC411.com

cndv 70 mtp burning question

hi hugys, I knw this question has been asked many times, ubt i hope you don't mind giving me some clarification. I downloaded the west coast torrent disc from pirate bay via limewire .I now have it on limewire stating that there is a disc problem. I then downloaded winrar and i selected the image and hit "extract files to the specified folder". it then asks me if i want to overide the existing image and i state yes. The problem is, the properties still shows the image as being 2kb. How do i decompress the image using winrar to the 7.5 mb. I have tried dragging the image to alcohol 120 but alcohol 120 states that it does not support the specified format. this is the format is it currently in.PIONEER-CNDV 70MTP-WEST-2007.3755452.TPB.Any help would be highly appreciated .Also , i have the teleatlas 2007 disc which i really do not need . i would be happy to swap a copy of the east coast disc fro the west coast disc.Thank you very much in advance. :oops: [/img]

Yes it did. Now, only problem was , when i first inserted the disc . voice guidance worked. but now it does not . i have checked voice guidance on the menu screen and it was on full blast. i do get a chriping bird whenever i'm close to my destination and another voice stating that i've arrived and that's it

The CNDV-70MTP are for the D1 and D2. You wouldn't by any chance be using them in a D3, are you? Because that's what happens when you use them in a D3. There's no voice guidance, along with some other problems that I can't recall off the top of my head.