AVIC411.com

I have an FTP server on the net and am willing to post the files for all to use however there will be limitations such as time of day, bandwidth, etc. I have the files and will try to upload them this week. If people are interested you drop me a personal message and I will supply a login for access. This login is not to be shared as I monitor IP's and will kill any account that has multiple IP's asscoaited with it with no prospect of providing any future access for the abusers.

Chris

That's awesome! Thanks for helping out. BigFloppy provided a HUGE service to us all and donated bandwidth for more time than we could have ever asked. Thanks again BigFloppy!

Chirs: With your permission, I can edit the Z1 to Z2 sticky with information about contacting you for access to the server, or would you rather they just search the forum for your info?

That's great news Chris, just let me know when you're ready.

I don't know what BigFloppy sent, but he's been hosting the Z2 Bypass image from the beginning so he has A LOT he can pass on. I would take everything he says to heart when setting up your own server.

AF,

You were right in your PM (from the leech account perspective...) I looked directly onto the server and saw all the available files... You were seeing the D3 files, not the Z2 files

If you login now, you should see what you were expecting to see...

Dammit, a different type of attack this time

Dunno how they managed to do it, don;t see a .htaccess file anywhere so they didn't hide the files that way... ALL seem to be visible now

• 4 weeks later...
I have an FTP server on the net and am willing to post the files for all to use however there will be limitations such as time of day, bandwidth, etc. I have the files and will try to upload them this week. If people are interested you drop me a personal message and I will supply a login for access. This login is not to be shared as I monitor IP's and will kill any account that has multiple IP's asscoaited with it with no prospect of providing any future access for the abusers.

Chris

Thanks my friend you are of great help, I will do the same once I have the images. I sent you a PM with my ip that i'm using to download now! :P