AVIC411.com

dam nav doesn't bring up my home address

i've had the d3 for 9 months now and have ran into a few addresses that don't come up on the nav which totally pisses me off. for one, it doesn't pull up my wife's grandmothers house which is 20 years old. it doesn't pull up my address which is only 5 years old now. i could put up random address which have been here for a long time and nothing!

for the most part, most addresses work though! is there some kind of disc or updates that will be more updated?

its really frustrated when the nav doesn't even bring up my own home address!

I have an eclipse unit and my address didn't show,my house is 30 + years.I bought the updated disk, now it shows my address.So you may need the updated disk.The eclipse disk cost 350.00,I don't know the price of pioneer.

There is no update disk for the D3.

I believe there is an option to save your current location to your address book without actually having to enter in the address of where you are. So while you're sitting in your driveway with the nav running, save that point to memory, then set it as the "home" location. Then any time you need to set your house as the destination, you just select the "return home" option in the destination menu. That way you don't even have to enter in an address at all.