AVIC411.com

Got the Addys over, now....

Great site folks. Earlier I was having problems with transferring my addy book to my D3 via the BTB200 from my BB Curve and I simply deleted the phone from the D3's registry, re registered, followed the instructions and it fnally worked. Thanks for all the suggestions in other threads which eventually led me to trying the tweak that solved my issue.

Now, onto my final obstacle in getting my Curve full functional with the D3.....

When the Curve initially connects, it's only as a 'Handsfree'. In order to stream my music and use the D3 as an A/V remote to control the phone I need to disconnect and reconnect. If possible, I'd (naturally) like to have full functionality when initially linking up.

Has anyone else experienced a similar problem and if so, do you know of a workaround?

Thanks again.

Mike

Not sure if there is any similarity between the two, but with my RAZR V3xx, i have a similar issue with the BT Audio not connecting.

I'd love to get it to do so, but in the mean time I just need to go to a song and then "send via Bluetooth" while on the BT audio screen and the units link up just fine (until I power-cycle the vehicle or phone).