AVIC411.com

There's no frisbe on the roof, either. It's a window or roof mount antenna similar to the old 80's cellular one.

Are you kidding me? Did you even look? It's like a damn trash can lid!

a7_hdrL.jpg

Read my post again. I was referring to the DishTV model. The one you are looking at is the MSNtv model.

The cellular type antenna is for the internet/MSN. For Satellite TV you need the big round saucer on your roof. I know this, I was going to buy it, but my truck wouldn't fit in the garage once the dish was installed. The per month charges vary, depending if you already have Direct TV at home or not. If the XM Sirius merger ever goes through, Sirius will have double the bandwith and roll out more channels to add to the 3 kids channels they offer now with their back seat TV system.

ah, that makes sense. I'm fairly certain that they will come out with a smaller unit in the near future. The video says that they expect this to be in a LOT of cars within the next ten years. As everything else, the price will have to come down.

I'd still consider buying it, though. Even today.