AVIC411.com

I recently bought the d3 and had it installed with the bypass. But after several return visits it still doesn't work. everytime i go over 15mph the dvd cuts off. the installer put it in a switch, cut the speed sensor wire and moved the mute wire to the slot above its orginal location.

This week i have the bluetooth piece coming and i need to know exactly how to bypass the video block and have the bluetooth work.

Please give specific instructions as I would like to try this myself. thanks

your installer doesnt have a clue what he is doing. you dont need to cut the speed sense or add a switch. if you search a little, you will find all the info on the bypass in detail, and with pictures

I have a 2007 F150. The bypass is as simple as moving the mute wire up in the avic harness and grounding all the wires together. (mute wire (after moving it), parking brake or "break" wire, ground wire. it really is that simple. :mad:

I'll be kind and give you a hint. Its the stickie at the top of THIS section of the forum titled AVIC-D3 BYPASS WITH PICTURES

i have searched but not found a lot on the bypass and bluetooth. it seems as if you answer a lot please if you could give me more direction it would be much appreciated.