AVIC411.com

The search is not working for me PLAYSTATION with the D3?

Hi, first post, and i DID use the search button, but i is not working for me!!! I have tried and tried to use the search, i am not one of those that just throws a question out without searching. Everytime i search for playstation, it bring up the results, then i click on the ones i want to read, and it takes me to a totally different post, instead of the one i want, SO PLEASE HELP ME!!! Sorry for the rant.

Ok i am looking to install a AVIC D3 in my car, i am also installing a trunk lid mounted monitor and a PS2, i would like to be able to hear the sound of the playstation on my entire system while using the PS2, and also play DVDS either thru the ps2 or the AVICd3 and see them on both screens, is this possible with this model?

I am having a hard time making my choice with head units, it seems the D3 has alot of issues, anything you guys can input would be nice.

Ok i am looking to install a AVIC D3 in my car, i am also installing a trunk lid mounted monitor and a PS2, i would like to be able to hear the sound of the playstation on my entire system while using the PS2, and also play DVDS either thru the ps2 or the AVICd3 and see them on both screens, is this possible with this model?

I am having a hard time making my choice with head units, it seems the D3 has alot of issues, anything you guys can input would be nice.

The unit has an AV in, so I can't think of any reason why this wouldn't work. PS2 > AV In; AV Out > Decklid monitor. Pretty simple, really.

• 2 weeks later...

all you have to do is hook your playstation up to either the av1 or the av2. are you planing on useing another moniter? if you do that, you can either play the ps2 on one or both moniters orplay the ps2 on the external moniter and watch and listen to the d3. i have a ps2 and alot of times i watch and listen to vidios through the d3, and play the ps2 on one or all of the 3 other moiters in my car.its also usefull to watch dvds on the playstation and a seperate moniter and listen to it through the d3 and still bring up your nav. via the map button.