AVIC411.com

Avic-D3 freezing, OFF SCREEN

ok so i posted this once before, and some how it fixed itself but after picking me car up from the shop it is doing it once again.

The deck works perfectly fine, i turn the engine off and when i go to turn it on again the deck goes to the "off screen" and nothing works, touch screen doesnt work... buttons dont work. but it isnt frozen cause the clock still works.

I have to push the 'reset' pin before it starts working again. I have taken a video of it showing you exactly what it is doing..

There's nothing I could think of that you could actually DO to remedy that, because I can't really think of anything that would cause it. I'm guessing that it's just going bad. If it's still under warranty I'd send it in.

no idea what the issue is, but i found a fix.

i usually just leave my NAV disc in the deck since i use my ipod for all my music. so today i took the nav disc out and it boots up perfectly fine now. and when i put the nav disc in it works perfectly fine with nav and everything. so i just wont leave the disc in there anymore :)

thanks for your help though! :)