AVIC411.com

Has anyone been able to sync their phonebook?

I have three phones that sync their phonebook fine, albeit one at a time. When you tried four phones, did you bother to read the manual and register the phone before you tried?

P.S. None of them are goin to work with the Iphone because Apple cheaped out on you and didn't include the OPP bluetooth profile

I have tried over 4 different cell phones and can not seem to sync the phone book. I have an iPhone so i know it is impossible as of now. But i was wondering if i could just upload someone else's contacts from their phone and use it with my iPhone.

Has anyone got a phone to sync the phonebook??

What type of phones. If its a newer PDA style phone, like the AT&T Tilt for example, you need the JetWare software. Get it here....

http://www.jetwaremobile.com/

Not sure if it works with an iPhone or not, dont have one of those, but I can tell you for sure it works with the Tilt. I also believe it works with BB's and Treo's also.

I have three phones that sync their phonebook fine, albeit one at a time. When you tried four phones, did you bother to read the manual and register the phone before you tried?

P.S. None of them are goin to work with the Iphone because Apple cheaped out on you and didn't include the OPP bluetooth profile

umm ya i am not that bad of a newb buddy i did register.

Nor can you load somebody else's phone book to use with yours. In order to transfer contacts you need to register the phone with the BTB and the contacts are specific to that phone.

ok thanks. That was what i was wondering. So i CAN NOT upload someone elses contacts to work with me iphone then...correct?