AVIC411.com

I have my gps antenna located on the dashboard (center), and I have my antenna settings right (center angle). Ever since it was installed in my car, my location (arrow) has always been accurate (never had to modify anything), until I came back from the car wash yesterday. I found my antenna dangling off the dashboard, I'm assuming it was moved because they were cleaning the inside. So I put it back to its original position, but as I was moving, my location (arrow) was way off. I went to "Modify Current Location" and it seemed like it did the job, but today it was off again. It jumps around, and when I make pull in to a driveway, usually it won't say any streets, which is correct, but now its giving me streets.. Is there a way to reset the system, like put it to the state when I first installed it? I tried resetting to the factory default, but I dont even know what it does. It didn't do anything. Please help!

I am only guessing, but I have never seen an antenna with a groove in it like that. Maybe it is damaged or something and thats why your system doesn't work.

When you have the 3D calibration screen pulled up, those satellites should be lit up. You are not getting any. The fact that it says OK only means that it senses that something is plugged into the hole. Its supposed to be on something metal so I would try that first, on the roof if possible. If you still get no sats lit up, you have a bad antenna