AVIC411.com

New Avic D3 install No sound from XM - Please Help

I just installed an Avic D3 in my 03 4runner limited w JBL

I am not getting any audio on my new xm module. I am getting sound when I go to the radio, but when I switch to xm I get no sound. It is a brand new GEXP920XMB.

I have not activated my box through xm yet, I want to make sure it works first. It has a rebate and needs to be activated before the 8th.

I am getting all my channel info and everything seems to be working fine no errors - when I go to the preview channel or emergency channel I should hear something right? Thats how my other XM recievers have been.

Anyone have any Ideas - Thanks

I also have a couple questions about the steering wheel controls - if anyones familiar with them . Is there any way to make my up and down buttons do both the presets and the seek function. I tried to program them by holding them down longer on one function - (like it is on the factory control - it dose the presets when you press and searches when your hold) is the aftermarket one or the other?

thanks in advance PS I did try to reset it.