AVIC411.com

hey guys,

here and there, whenever i start up my car (doesn't matter if it's in the morning, mid day, or night,) sometimes the d3 doesn't start up. it would stay black. then i would have to turn the car off, wait a few seconds, and then turn the car back on and the unit would start up. or i could just wait for about a minute before it starts up. i can hear the fan and the unit running, but no picture.

anybody know why? it doesn't happen often. i say 3/50 times i start up the car.

thanks.

i bought it brand new. don't know why it happens. it's kinda pissing me off. cuz i will drive while it's trying to turn on, and once it does turn on, the navigation thinks that i haven't left yet so it starts to move from where i last parked, but in reality, i'm already 2 blocks down the road so it screws everything up and i either have to manually define where i am or reset it.

If you're sure the wiring is correct then it has to be defective.Take it back and get another one.Keep all your wires attached to the vehicle and just return the unit.They can keep the wires to the new unit.Then all you have to do is plug in the new unit.