AVIC411.com

All the wires including the VSS are behind the passenger kick plate - the plastic panel just to the right of the front passengers right foot. It comes off an reveals the whole mess of various control wires. I believe you have the correct wire color combo.

You can run your D3 wires through the upper part of the dash by pulling off the tray panel on the top of the passenger side dash and run them down to the kick panel. You can easily tap into them there.

I put a D3 in my 03 F150 SuperCrew. I have some photos of how I did my install if you'd like them.

Not an expert by any means, but have done 2 Ford installs - a D3 install on an Aviator and just finished an N4 install on a Blackwood. Both times, the grey/black was in one of the main wiring harnesses that pluged into the factory radio.

Yes, the reverse/taillight (blk/pnk) and parking brake (l.grn / red) wires (for the lincoln) can be reached through the kick panel.

Hope this helps.

David