AVIC411.com

I live in New York so I have the East disc in the D3. But it keeps telling me I am in the wrong time zone. Everytime I try to do a POI search it keeps telling me I am in the wron time zone. I tried switching the disc thinking it was a misprint on the label but it is not. Anybody has this problem?

I've had my D2 for a week, and just wanted to solve one more question...

Lets say I'm sitting in a parking lot 500 miles from home, and I realize that I need to go to the nearest Best Buy or Walmart. I can do a POI search for it, but it brings up all 400 stores within the 5 state zone that I'm in. If I don't know the area, it doesn't help me to search every small suburb that I don't know anyways, I just want to find the 1st closest, 2nd closest, etc. I've looked into the vicinity search, but the best I can find for this example is "shopping", which brings up every crappy little store, even under the limiters selected in the submenu. But it finds 100 vicinity results for things I would never care about. Why can't I limit it to a vicinity search of specific stores or keywords?

This lack of feature, until I figure it out, might make me ditch the D2, and I LOVE everything else about it... Please help!