AVIC411.com

So I just installed my D3 in my car this weekend. Everything works flawlessly but the speedometer and odometer stopped working.

I need help!! Is it a possibility that when I tapped the speed wire with a wire tap that it just cut the connect? Or did I blow something? A Fuse? The speedometer?

I tried searching the forums for similar problems but havent found someone who messed up like I did :cry:

This was my first automobile radio install in my life. I was pretty stoked about everything working flawlessly until I took the car for a drive yesterday.

Help will be greatly appreciated. I got a lot of cuts and bruises from this install so I would like to know exactly how I messed up so I can go for the fix and do it right the first time around to save myself from more cuts and bruises.

Thank You!

Wow!.... Im wondering if they should make that an event in the Olympics... :shock:

*Okay Cathy, we're here at our 1st event the Druken Install Competition and man do we have some competitors today!!!!! Our crowd favorite "gooey", who stole the show with last years AVIC/VSS/backup cam wire fiasco will be taking to the garage first*

(Hey we could make the pro installers trouble shoot it for speed in another event..... :lol: )