AVIC411.com

well i just got a D3 for a great deal

at a local shop for 778 installed OTD, and i will get the 200 rebate, so 578 installed. judging by others here that seems to be a great deal. so far i am happy with it but have a few questions...

1. is there a way to set the NAV voice from muting the music, like leave the music/radio etc on but talk over it, or lower its volume without muting?

2. in NAV is there a way to search for gas stations that sell diesel. THAT would be a great thing if so.

3. going to get an ipod... never used one, can they play whole movies etc as well, and how do i know its a video ipod 5.5, is there a label to look at etc?

4. sometimes when i try to seach a POI (ie target etc) its sending me like 8hrs away,lol. i have my home set up right, but it seems to need some playing around with sometimes... is this normal or is something set wrong?

good info on here to!!!

4: I find that annoying too ... If I am out and about and simply put in a POI ... it sends me to an entirely different state. And if I am not in a familiar area I have no clue the name of the local city or town.

You would figure it would base the POI search on your current GPS location ....