AVIC411.com

Calibrate Nav, Set Time - D3

My D3 was installed professionally, everything including nav worked great and time had been set. But I had to go back so they could add steering controls (part was not in when initial install was done) and now the Nav isn't "calibrated" (meaning it shows me in Philadelphia when I am actually in Atlanta!) and the time is no longer set.

I read the manual and cannot figure out how to correct either of these two issues. I did a reset and no result (other than losing my presets!). In the manual they show a screen shot of what appears to be a setup or initialize menu of some type for Nav, but I can't figure out how to get to that, or even if that is where I need to go!

My installer is not available for several weeks so I appreciate any help you experts can give me.

Thanks!!!

Sounds like your installer may have forgotten to plug in the GPS antenna when reinstalling. The time is set automatically from the GPS satellites - all you can do is select your time zone (actually your time offset) and turn daylight saving time on or off. That could also explain the location discrepancy.