AVIC411.com

ducatiboy.. when u get a chance....

this is my second unit my frist one was stolen.. and i just got one made in july . and no luck . the flashing circiut worked great on my frist one. but it dosent work on this one.. that drives me crazy. i was happy when they stole the frist one they didnt steel my flasher . i thought i could reuse it ...with the new z1 ....i hope they come out with some kind of fix..
Well, my anxious wait was over, shop has had the car the entire week, put in the Z1, blutooth, xm and ipod modules, complete dynamat extreme of the vehicle, infinity interior speakers and kickers subs in a custom enclosure.

They know the flasher and installed that without a problem, I gave them a diagram of the vss wire so that went smooth, illumination wire was hooked up correctly as well. Both gps antennas are on the dash and get great reception, for xm always strong and 7 satellites for nav.
It all turned out great.

Best of all, the unit installed was manufactured in April so flasher does its job perfectly.

The navigation is spot on accurate and the speed indicator is within 1.5mph of my speedometer reading.

Now only if the Z1 could read MP3 DVD's, allow direct copying of mp3's to the hard drive and support weather with a full map layout the world would be a better place, well, my car at least.

Oh yeah, where I live there are no streets according to the Z1, my community was built in 2002 so what gives, are the roads in the Z1 that out of date? I say this as we also have a Garmin 2730 which we got a few months back and it shows everything.