AVIC411.com

I have the Z2 and being very uneducated at the time, bought the Terk XM adapter/receiver. It was free, so it must be high quality :roll:

I do not have:

Favorite artist/song

Named presets

Channel logo's

Memo

Sports/stocks

My questions are:

Is this to be expected with the Terk?

Will the GEX-P920XM provide this?

Do I need the GEX-P10XMT for this? And if so, do I need the Navtraffic subscription also?

My old Delphi SkyFi unit would give me all of these features with the basic XM audio subscription. That is why I'm confused.

Thanks for your advice,

Chris

OK, thanks for the advice. I may go on with the 10XMT just so I'll have it for the future if I want traffic. I'm sure they don't have any coverage in my rural area. Unless of course they provide info about cows being the road :lol:

Why would a high quality outfit like Crutchfield sell that Terk junk anyway??

Chris

Good point. I did notice that about them being out of stock a lot. As a matter of fact, I had problems with my first Terk and they were going to send me a Pioneer but didn't have any. Normally I get very good customer service/tech advice from them. I specifically asked the guy I ordered from if there was any difference between the Terk and Pioneer. He said they performed the same. Hum....

Thanks again for all of the advice.

Chris