AVIC411.com

does anyone have problems with their ipod video playing video and either it doesn't play or it gets stuck in the middle of the video on the d3?

i have the 5th gen ipod video, and for some reason, there be a video or 2 that just won't play or halfway through the video, it would freeze. it would only happen to those videos though when connected to the d3.

so when i tried to play them on the ipod only, it works fine. i don't know if it's the cdi200 cable or not.

any suggestions?

• 2 weeks later...
I am having the same problem with mine. I have the silver 4 gb ipod and when I try to play a podcast it won't play. I can hear it but the video will not come on the screen.

HELP!!!

Thank you

CC

I don't know about the first guy's problem... but have you tried going into the ipod's menu and turning the TV ouput setting to ON?

Yes after reading this post I went and turned the tv output on set the shufle to off and the repeat to off. I can hear the sound but I can not see the picture. The same thing happens when I try to play a podcast. I hear the sound but no pics. May be is the version that I have in my IPod? Is there a compatibility issue with the Ipod version? I have 1.2.x I think

Thank you again

CC