AVIC411.com

Z1 with Nav Traffic connection?

Okay I'm doing a no no right now, but I posted this over in the XM section as well...

Anyway, I'm looking at getting the GEX-P10XMT XM wNav traffic unit used, but has no cables. What cable(s) do I need to coonect it to the Z1? I saw a diagram that said just the antenna and the IPbus/power whip, but then another diagram said I need a data cable as well...?

Does anyone have this setup?

Thanks,

B-F

NO CABLES..?

You're going to need a power cable (duh), IPBus cable (plays the XM Music for ya) and NavTraffic Cable (gives traffic information) AS WELL AS an XM antenna

Yeah I was watching and almost bit on a GEX-P10XMT on e-bay that ended up going for $60. It was just the box alone though...

I saw the price of some of those cables and just went ahead and bought the GEX-P920XM at Best Buy for $100. XM has a $40 rebate on those, plus I've read that Nax Traffic isn't really beneficial unless you live in a major metropolitan area, and here in Raleigh NC, there's not much traffic :wink: