AVIC411.com

car tv antenna plz !!!!!

hi everybody im new here and i was checking all forums and this one IS definitely the best one.. i also noticed that u r very helpful with each other... and i happen to have a question: I just installed my avic n2 and the gex p6400tv but it came without antennas since it was used off ebay well i read that u guys dont recommended the tv tuner so much cuz of reception and stuff but it was too late for me, already bid on it.. welll
the thing is, do you guys know any good brand for a car tv antenna for me that i could find on ebay or elsewhere plz let me know. ive seen on ebay antennas with a booster is it good?? (the booster) plz let me know which one is the best on the market and where i could get it ONCE AGAIN THANKSSSSSSS SO MUCH AND THANKSS AGAIN :? :?
I have the original Pioneer antennas, and they work fine, while not moving, but I have never seen any car antennas work to well while moving around.
I really like the TV tuner though I use it move than the DVD changer that cost me $1000 dollars!
Great for time you find your self having to sit and wait in the car for something.
I am sure any TV antenna will work ok while sitting still, I guess.
Sorry I cant be more help than that.
Good luck.
That I do not know. Probably not. Sorry. :( For me it would be a Suzuki Grand Vitara SUV. It seems like it would look pretty good considering that the low profile one would be right at about the roof rack bar level. So, from street level it would not even really be noticeable.
They do have low profile antennas, they are basically just the boomer rang part. looks liek someone just left a real boomerrang on you car. I have one but it is slightly elevated and I love it. I live in West Palm and i pick up all the channles here and some out of miami. You can find them as cheap as $70 with an amplifier. I paid $65 for mine
I wish they could make the sat. anteenas I put on the jets more affordable for us. They are about 8" round and sit up about 5" from the fuselage and are unidirectional so they keep the signal at all times. $15,000 just for the antenna i think i will keep my boomerang instead.

Oh here is a link to a bunch of NEW different styles of boomerangs.

[url]http://www.trucknvans.com/Wintenna_s_Boomerang_Antenna_s/755.htm
[quote name="smokenjet"]They do have low profile antennas, they are basically just the boomer rang part. looks liek someone just left a real boomerrang on you car. I have one but it is slightly elevated and I love it. I live in West Palm and i pick up all the channles here and some out of miami. You can find them as cheap as $70 with an amplifier. I paid $65 for mine[/quote]

what kind of car do you have???
  • 9 months later...
[quote name="recorcholis1097"]hi everybody im new here and i was checking all forums and this one IS definitely the best one.. i also noticed that u r very helpful with each other... and i happen to have a question: I just installed my avic n2 and the gex p6400tv but it came without antennas since it was used off ebay well i read that u guys dont recommended the tv tuner so much cuz of reception and stuff but it was too late for me, already bid on it.. welll
the thing is, do you guys know any good brand for a car tv antenna for me that i could find on ebay or elsewhere plz let me know. ive seen on ebay antennas with a booster is it good?? (the booster) plz let me know which one is the best on the market and where i could get it ONCE AGAIN THANKSSSSSSS SO MUCH AND THANKSS AGAIN :? :?[/quote]

So aside from the Pioneer ones, no one knows of any better antennas (beside the boomerang ones)???
  • 3 weeks later...
[quote name="smokenjet"]I wish they could make the sat. anteenas I put on the jets more affordable for us. They are about 8" round and sit up about 5" from the fuselage and are unidirectional so they keep the signal at all times. $15,000 just for the antenna i think i will keep my boomerang instead.
[/quote]

These have been out for awhile now and arent even close to the 15k your talking about

[url=http://www.solidsignal.com/prod_display.asp?main_cat=06&PROD=SKVHA5]http://www.solidsignal.com/prod_display ... ROD=SKVHA5[/url]