AVIC411.com

Problem with my BT phone

You can use the free version for 30 days to see if you like it, make sure it works with your phone etc.... However, for the registered version you have to provide your phones serial number and that registered copy is valid only for that phone, so it cannot be shared. Beside its only 15 bucks. I feel its worth it just to be able to transfer the whole phone book over at one time instead of one by one. Just my 2 cents.

Ok I got the trial jetware software an the phone connects and it works. The phone connects and I can make calls. Now the problem that I am having is that is not showing the caller info and it is not allowing me to use the phone book. If I get the full version will that problem go away or that is something that I will not be able to fix with my HTC 8125.

Thank you

Carlos

• 1 month later...

Not sure about the phonebook problem your having, but I have no caller ID either.

You do have to go into the blutooth options (hands free utility, jetware) under Programs, in there are options for what features jetware will handle. you have to check caller ID as I dont think its turned on by default.

Dont expect everything to work perfect, cause it doesnt. voice command...forget about it...caller id (at least for me) forget about it.

Crazy fast power drain on a treo 750 with BT enabled? you bettcha

Worth it? For sure