AVIC411.com

Dropped Bluetooth Connection - Treo 650 Verizon

It has to do with the power settings on the phone itself. They turn off bluetooth to save power if the power saving settings are turned on. My HTC Wizard does the same thing. Just an annoyance for those with PDA phones. regular phones don't turn off bluetooth cause they aren't doing the functions a PDA phone does.
  • 1 month later...
i'm having the same problem with the same phone (treo 650 verizon).. anyone have any solutions to this? i think it disconnects when the backlight goes off (i don't think its very practical to keep the backlight on the entire time either).. the thing is though.. even after it disconnects, i'm able to receive calls on the Z1 and also make outgoing calls from the phone itself.. the only place where the disconnection does affect the Z1 is that you can't directly call a POI (or manually dial the number from the Z1) because it thinks the phone isn't on (until you get a call or make one from the phone directly)....

so anyone have any ideas or solutions?
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...