AVIC411.com

anyone know a good website to buy a z3?

ummmmmmmm nevermind about broadway photo, i just called the sales rep was very rude, i asked for a price he asked me what price i saw online i was replied uhhh no what price do u have .... then he was pushing me to buy i said im still checking for prices then he said well when u ready to buy call back **CLICK*** hang up .....

what a joke lol

http://www.6ave.com/shop/product.aspx?sku=PIOAVICZ3

$1188 w/ coupon code "AFLPIO1188"

as seen here:

http://dealnews.com/Pioneer-7-In-Dash-3 ... 26768.html

Dunno if it has bluetooth module, please let me kno

Kulacool, Thanks for posting the coupon code. I wanted to make the purchase from an Authorized pioneer dealer and I found the 6ave website but it was $1,700+......happy to find your post, paid only $1,188.00 with the code.

:D
i understand that there is an update by replacing the hard drive. is this really possible. it is cheaper than the map upgrade plus you get a bigger hard drive. Let me know if anyone has tried this

I have one coming for $120.00 it is a Toshiba 60gig 5400 rpm drive with all current updates done, 40gig music partition and security off for future upgrades. I will let you know how it works out.

I received the drive today, from opening the box to up and running was 7 minutes. It works prefect. I had a Z2 with bypass, i now have a Z3 with bypass and 39gig of space for music.

This a great way to go if you do not have the time go thru the long down loads and imaging.

I purchased this drive from garrettoomey, he has a ad in the Classified forum. Great service and very prompt.

hey thanx eveeryone for their help i ended up going to a local shop gettting a pretty sweet deal a z3

alpine 2 dvd rear package

http://www.alpine-usa.com/US-en/product ... l=PKG-M780

all installed for 2200 no tax, all cables installation, bypass done ...

looks very nice in my nissan armada :)

thanks everyone for their help and input ... was about to buy it at 6ave electronics ... but at least now i have 2 years warranty and its a local shop i just bring it there if i have any problems ... i highly the alpine monitors very clear and nice picture ...

thanks again!

Broadway Photo will ask you to call them after you place your order online so they can sell you an extended warranty and accessories you may not need. Just be ready for that. You definitely don't need the warranty if you plan to hack your Z3. Also they are not an authorized Pioneer dealer so you can't send you Z3 back to Pioneer directly if you have issues.

I know this because I bought a Z2 from them and had to go through the upsell hassel.