AVIC411.com

D3 Nav/Traffic with bypass -- traffic stopped working!

I have a 2005 F150 with a D3, Ipod, XM(T), cam and bluetooth. My dealer in Memphis did the bypass for me when he installed the unit, and everything worked great -- I could watch movies while I driv -- er, I mean, my PASSENGERS could watch movies while I safely drove them around. :D Now, I live in Dallas, so I set my traffic channel for the big D (224) and off I went. And yes, I'm subscribed to the correct services from XM to get the nav/traffic features for my P10XMT.

The problem is that after a couple of weeks, I noticed that traffic info (e.g., accidents, construction, etc.) had stopped appearing on the map and/or coming into play with navigation. I don't get traffic alerts at all, and Pioneer support says its because there's "a problem" with my ground wire connection for the parking brake. :shock: So first of all, does anyone else have a similar problem? If so, how did you address it -- a switch inline for the PB bypass so you could turn it on to watch movies and off when you weren't?

Thanks!