AVIC411.com

I tried my MSN service again today and wasnt getting a signal at all, my radio was coming in fine though so I dont know why my MSN still isnt working :( On my bluetooth phone I can hear the person Im talking to ok but the person on the other end hears a LOT of static still and an echo

While I am getting my f900bt tomorrow so I don't have any experience with it yet, im going to assume a few things.

1. Unless you swaped the unit out with another one and it too had the same exact issues, how can you be sure its the device itself in general and NOT user error/install error? Why give a bad rep to something that can have so many install issues?

2. Once again just like a lot of other people you came to this site to complain, or find fixes to your issues. Do you think you would of posted to this site if its working perfectly and you were extremely happy? Right, thats what I thought.

So, try 3 things.

1. Check and recheck all connections. Every last one.

2. Swap out the unit with a replacement.

Think about how many variables there with every single issue you said.

1. How many bluetooth phones are there? Could there be an issue with the phone?

2. Could your antenna not be plugged in all the way or corretly?

3. defective units DO happen! and YES user error must be a NIGHTMARE with complicated state of the art hard to install car multifunction devices.

I mean seriously, think about that for a second. These devices are incredible! There are so many variables, with SO many features, how this thing works at all is beyond me. Blows my mind if you ask me.

So look into that you might be surprised.

While I am getting my f900bt tomorrow so I don't have any experience with it yet, im going to assume a few things.

1. Unless you swaped the unit out, how can you be sure its the device itself and NOT user error/install error? Why give a bad rep to something that can have so many install issues?

2. Once again just like a lot of other people you came to this site to complain, or find fixes to your issues. Do you think you would of posted to this site if its working perfectly and you were extremely happy? Right, thats what I thought.

So, try 3 things.

1. Check and recheck all connections. Every last one.

2. Swap out the unit with a replacement.

3. Varify taht weird color wire is REALLY the one your looking for!

Think about how many variables there with every single issue you said.

1. How many bluetooth phones are there? Could there be an issue with the phone?

2. Could your antenna not be plugged in all the way or corretly?

3. defective units DO happen! and YES user error must be a NIGHTMARE with complicated state of the art hard to install car multifunction devices. I feel bad for companies like this, I bet 89 percent of their returns are people either not knowing what their doing, or didn't bother to read instructions. Amazing how they stay in business, they must be doing something right eh?

I mean seriously, think about that for a second. These devices are incredible! There are so many variables, with SO many features, how this thing works at all is beyond me. Blows my mind if you ask me.

So look into that you might be surprised.