AVIC411.com

A buddy of mine in Dallas who works for Sirius says the merger is closer than we think. Back seat Tv will be one of the top agendas they will work on. He also says Howard TV will be one of the programming channels added. There will be over 50 channels added to the three that exist as of now. There will be news, weather, sports, and music video channels. He also said the monthy service will be slightly raised but not by much. People with back seat tv already will not have to buy another unit, that is why they made the remote with buttons that dont function as of yet. There will be a programming guide on screen, and parental controls. Im so glad I have the unit installed already. As of now I dont watch it.

How many of you will buy this unit when its finalized?

Does anyone already have Back Seat Tv yet besides me?

I will try to provide any additional confirmed info as its relayed to me.

sign me up,, i cant wait.. i want my Nascar on Car TV... yipieeeee.

• 3 weeks later...

I have the full Xm pack with navtrack on my Z2. if I want to buy Sirius Backseat TV today, will I have to buy a compleete sirius audio module for the z2 or is there another way to skin this cat? since the merger is approved, will i not have to get the basic sirius audio package when i already have the xm package thus only having to pay for the backseat tv charge??

any thoughts would be appreciated.

boogie on bros