AVIC411.com

Video out to headrest

The the f90bt have the ability to send a/v to rear headrest while playing another source through speakers lke my Alpine w505?

How about dual zone like the Kenwood 8120?

BTW can anyone recomend a set of good headrest monitors that are not in the caliber of Pyle, Nitro or any of those cheapo brands in the range of $500?

I'm on my 3rd pair of cheapo brands only to have to return because something stopped working or arrived DOA.

I looked at the audiovox's but they dont have A/V input at the junction box, only at the front of each monitor. I don't want see wires hanging.

Thanks in advance.

It doesn't have dual zone capability. It will only put out the video from the currently playing source. Basically, for the rear monitor to play a video, it has to be playing on the head unit as well.

I actually like the Alpine 505, The blackbird is hidden in the deck.

The Alpine is ok, but lacks all the connectivity that the Kenwood 8120 has and the navigation is just ugly and plain.

While searching the web for the Kenwood I saw the ad for the Pioneer and decided to return the Alpine for that instead of the 8120.

Now I'm wondering if I should go with the initial plan of the Kenwood or keep holding my breath for the ability to speak and find a song.

Another reason is the bluetooth stinks on the 505, Kenwood has Bluetooth audio and dual zones, Alpine allows sending a signal to the rear with sound to the rear speakers while another source plays through the front at same time.

Not sure if that will drive my wife crazy, but I can listen to one thing and zone out another.

Anyway, the Pioneer is still on order but I'm still on the fence as to going for Kenwood instead.

Hoping I won't regret sending back the Alpine.