AVIC411.com

MSN Direct works great!

I used this today going from D.C. area up to Frederick MD and its pretty neat, granted its not worth what they want for it. I mean really it should be free with the unit.

1. It automatically reroutes you to avoid the traffic jam, it simply says "There is a Traffic Jam ahead, rerouting" Then it brings you to the nearest exit and guides you around it.

2. Provides all accidents and other issues in the area and slow traffic etc.

3. The signal srength was excellent.

I couldn't get it to work initially, I had the fm antenna plugged into the HD radio module and nothing plugged into the back of f900bt. Duh, but they didn't say anywhere. Obviously the HD module instructions isn't going to say anything and obviously your head unit isn't going to say anything either.

They should have in big huge bold letters on the layout manual, ** you must have FM antenna plugged in the back of the unit for MSN direct to work!

Anyway, at least something works without issues. I was getting full signal and everything as well.

If you look at the area I was in though I would certainly hope so, it was the darkest green you could get.