AVIC411.com

I searched and searched but have not found what I am looking for. I need to re calibrate my touchscreen on the D2 cause all of the buttons are off and I cant touch anything near the side of the screen.

I found how to get to the service menu on the D1 but I can not get it to work for the D2. Does anyone know how to get to the service menu on the D2. I really need your help wth this.

Thank you.

There has been a few other topics asking how to get to the D2's service screen in the past... none of those have gotten any replies, either. So don't be surprised if you don't get an answer on this here.

You could always contact Pioneer and ask them.

Somebody migh have figured it out here but if not, you'll probably have to call Pioneer up.

http://www.avic411.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=15437&highlight=service+menu

• 3 weeks later...

Calibration worked for me for a while. The problem is that it only kind of fixes it. There are other posts here that stated that the touch screen goes bad on some D1/D2 and the calibration might not fix it. I have warranty on mine and it is going back to Pioneer. So if this does not work send it back.