AVIC411.com

Someone stole my Z2 and I got lucky with Z1 on ebay. Had the unit for a couple moths and now the unit powers up, but nothing comes on the screen. I hear the fan and everything running but nothing else. Any suggestions. I have an address to a company called Same day Audio who fixes them, but I wanted to hear from you guys before I sent it off.

Someone stole my Z2 and I got lucky with Z1 on ebay. Had the unit for a couple moths and now the unit powers up, but nothing comes on the screen. I hear the fan and everything running but nothing else. Any suggestions. I have an address to a company called Same day Audio who fixes them, but I wanted to hear from you guys before I sent it off.

u bought it used or brand new? sounds like the screen is shot

• 2 weeks later...

hey if your trying to sell it how much will you sell it for... But i no for a fact that pioneer fixes that issue for 200.00 i got my shattered screen fixed for that price and your screen isnt shattered. just a heads up if you wanna sell pm me