AVIC411.com

reversing the bypass on a d2....

hey all, i tried searching for it but i couldn't find it...i'm sure it's easy but i just want to make 100% sure it's right...i'm trying to reverse bypass my d2...i bought it at circuit city back in the day when it costs like 1200 and now they're getting the 900bt so i'm gonna trade it in for that because my D2 calibration is off the nav is off and everything so i'm hoping they'll give me store credit and pick up a 900bt and just wait for the firmware fix in the near future.....i didn't do the bypass my self i had a shop do it...i guess all i need to do is put the parking break wire back.....and plug that yellow wire back in it's original spot....? correct me if i'm wrong and thank you in advance!

Well they're not going to care about the bypass I'm guessing. How in the hell are you going to get any kind of store credit on a D2? It's not like they can re-sell it to another customer, and it's not even under warranty any more. Why would you think they would even take it back?

But anyway, to reverse the bypass just put everything back to how it originally was.

well i bought the circuit city warranty for 4 years...they said if anything goes wrong i can bring it in and they'll give me a new D2...but they discontinued selling the D2 at circuit city, and they said if they don't have it in i can get whatever for the equivelant that i bought the D2 at....and i bought it at like 1200 a few years back...and they're selling the 900bt for 1099.99 :)