AVIC411.com

Phonebook Transfer Problems

So, I now have moved to the LG Shine 8700, and I can get a stable Bluetooth connection. Everything works fine, but when I go to transfer my phonebook to the Avic D3/BTB-200 setup, the Bluetooth connection shuts down. When I try to "send name card" from my cell phone, it just sits in the "sending card" screen for minutes upon minutes, but never gets the phonebook entry actually sent. Am I not waiting long enough, or am I out of luck for getting ANY phonebook entries into my Avic D3? Any advice?? :?:

iPods can have your contacts on them and I had trouble syncing my phone with the AVIC, so i just used my iPod to.

One thing i read about from a previous thread with a similar issue is to assign your contacts standard groups such as business and Friends and then try syncing.

• 2 weeks later...

so...I tried the assigning of contact groups...didn't change anything. Still doesn't work. I now have an iPod...haven't figured out how to get contacts on the iPod. I'll figure that out. Problem is, how do I get the contacts off of the iPod onto the Avic D3? :?:

so...I tried the assigning of contact groups...didn't change anything. Still doesn't work. I now have an iPod...haven't figured out how to get contacts on the iPod. I'll figure that out. Problem is, how do I get the contacts off of the iPod onto the Avic D3? :?:

would also like to know this