AVIC411.com

Z3 / 8120 ?? Z3 xm and ipod screen shots

I was thinking about getting a Z series to replace my crappy F900BT, but wanted to see what my other options were.

Bluetooth built in (or at least an optional box), EASY to use ipod interface, XM tuner, and accurate navigation is key to me.

With that said, has anyone seen any other NAV units in person to reccommend ?

I have read reviews and seen the manufactureres screen shots till im blue in the face. But that doesnt help.

Just went from a P6800DVD with add on NAV to this F900bt and I dont like it.

I like the kenwood 8120, but im leaning more toward the Z series due to my accessories being pioneer allready.

Can anyone post some screen shots of the Z3 with XM and Ipod ???

Here's some of my Z2 upgraded to Z3, just sitting on the floor in my house at the moment!

iPod control is MUCH faster on the P6800DVD. Where the 6800 caches your keypresses, the Z3 does not. For instance, on the 6800 where if you're browsing artists and you want to get to the middle of the long list, you can just press page down repeatedly like 50-times or until the little scroll bar is in the middle, then a couple seconds later the screen will catch up.

The Z3 doesn't cache anything, it has a 2-second delay every time you press page down where it waits for the screen to catch up before you can page down again.

My wife gave me the OK to pick up a JVC KW-NX7000 to compare to the Z3 and keep the one I prefer and sell the other one. I just don't know if I want to go to the trouble.

post-148-12872754695542_thumb.jpg

post-148-12872754696356_thumb.jpg

Here's some of my Z2 upgraded to Z3, just sitting on the floor in my house at the moment!

iPod control is MUCH faster on the P6800DVD. Where the 6800 caches your keypresses, the Z3 does not. For instance, on the 6800 where if you're browsing artists and you want to get to the middle of the long list, you can just press page down repeatedly like 50-times or until the little scroll bar is in the middle, then a couple seconds later the screen will catch up.

The Z3 doesn't cache anything, it has a 2-second delay every time you press page down where it waits for the screen to catch up before you can page down again.

My wife gave me the OK to pick up a JVC KW-NX7000 to compare to the Z3 and keep the one I prefer and sell the other one. I just don't know if I want to go to the trouble.

Shawn PM sent. Daryll :)